Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Great time

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everybody making this such a good experience!

Did my first talk in front of that many people... and in particular in such a big conference. It was interesting to see how everyone reacted to the idea of having race conditions in a single-threaded environment like the web platform.

I met a lot of great people (some which I've only heard about) and made some good friendships. Thanks again!

Holding the conference in Beijing was definitely a good choice. Not many people have been there so it was a fun experience. Yes, having scorpions, cockroaches and the likes was part of it. I managed to visit most things there as well as have a (short) trip to Xi'an (some 1000 km away from Beijing) to visit the terracotta army.

All in all I had an amazing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment