I gave my talk in the morning of the first day. I can't say how much that relaxed me for the rest of the conference. It was great to talk with people between sessions or over dinner or drinks later in the evening.
I thought these talks were great,
- Max Schäefer's talk Dynamic Determinacy Analysis [paper].
- Sebastian Burckhardt's talk It's alive! continuous feedback in UI programming [paper].
- Sriram Sankaranarayanan's talk Static analysis for probabilistic programs: inferring whole program properties from finitely many paths [paper].
- Santosh Nagarakate's talk Formal verification of SSA-based optimizations for LLVM [paper].
- Abhishek Udupa's talk TRANSIT: specifying protocols with concolic snippets [paper].