Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Post PLDI 2016

Hello all,

I wanted to first thank all the organizers for putting on this year's conference. It was really easy to work with you as a student volunteer and you were very helpful when things went awry.

I had a lot of fun at this conference, and I really enjoyed all the talks I went to. My favorite talks were "Input Responsiveness: Using Canary Inputs to Dynamically Steer Approximation" and "Stratified Synthesis: Automatically Learning the x86-64 Instruction Set", and I also enjoyed both of the keynotes.

I also thought the student volunteer dinner was a really great opportunity to get to know other students working in the same field. I had interesting conversations throughout the conference with new people that I met along the way.

Thanks again to everyone and I hope to see you again next year!

2 comments:

  1. Great Post. Thanks for sharing. Redundant energy programs are essential. An influence outage knocks out cooling programs, hearth suppression, and Web connectivity on the colocation facility, takes down all hosted enterprise networks, and may even harm server hardware. Test each step of transitioning from the facility grid to mills. Colocation

    ReplyDelete