Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pre-PLDI 2016

My name is Kirshanthan Sundararajah. I am a PhD student at School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Purdue University. I am advised by Prof. Milind Kulkarni.

First of all I would like to thank PLMW and NSF for funding my travel to PLDI2016. I hope it will be a great experience to participate as a student volunteer in PLDI2016.

This is my very first time attending PLDI. I hope to gain critical knowledge on research areas of my interest. My research interest spans the areas programming languages, compilers and operating systems. I am specifically interested in enhancing the performance of irregular programs through compiler transformations. I am looking forward to meet pioneers and peer researchers to discuss about exciting research ideas. See you all at Santa Barbara.

--
Kirshanthan

No comments:

Post a Comment