Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I am coming, PLDI 2016

First, thanks for the travel grant support from ACM and thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a student volunteer in PLDI 2016.

My name is Qingkai SHI from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. My advisor is Dr. Charles Zhang. Our research focuses on how to troubleshoot complex software systems using both static and dynamic program analysis techniques.

This is my second time to attend PLDI, which is the premier forum for all areas of programming language research, including the design, implementation, theory, and efficient use of languages. I am looking forward to meeting experts and researchers from the PL area. There is no doubt that they can teach me a lot.

I am coming, PLDI 2016.

Qingkai

No comments:

Post a Comment