Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hello everyone!

I am José Santos. I am a PhD student at the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis and I do my research work at INRIA Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée. My research interests range from Information Flow to Web Security. I will be presenting my previous work on information flow at PLAS 2012 (which is a satellite workshop of PLDI). Currently, however, I am mainly focused on the security aspects regarding mashup development.

As a student volunteer, I am certain that I will meet a lot of other students that share my research interests (or research interests close to mine) and I think that this interaction will be very fruitful not only because it is a great opportunity to discuss research and develop new ideas (with both other volunteers and experts), but also (and maybe especially) because it is a very nice way to make new friends from all around the world.

Hope to see you soon,
Best regards.
Zé :)


No comments:

Post a Comment