Monday, April 23, 2012

Greetings from Waterloo

Hello everyone,

I'm Karim Ali from the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. I'm currently doing my PhD under the supervision of Ondrej Lhotak in the field of programming languages and compiler construction. My research interests are now focused on partial call graph construction.

This is my first ECOOP conference. I'll be presenting our latest paper entitled "Application-only Call Graph Construction".  The paper showcases our tool CGC that constructs sound partial call graphs for the application part of a program without analyzing the method bodies of its library dependencies.

I'm so excited to meet new people and chat about our research interests and life experiences. I'm also really looking forward to visit China for the first time in my life. I'm sure it's gonna be an amazing experience.

Hope to see you all soon,
Karim

No comments:

Post a Comment