Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Greetings from Princeton

Hello.  I am Nick Johnson, a 4th year PhD student working with Professor David August and the Liberty Research Group at Princeton.  My research interests broadly include program analysis and transformation, and focus on automatic parallelization of general purpose applications for multicore architectures.  You can meet me at PLDI in Beijing!

This year, I will be presenting a paper entitled "Speculative Separation for Privatization and Reductions."  This paper was a collaboration with Hanjun Kim, Prakash Prabhu, Ayal Zaks, and David August.  Come check it out!

I'm excited because PLDI'12 is a top venue for cutting-edge research.  The talks will inspire you to look at your research in a different way.  Plus it will take place in Beijing. I've never been to China before and I intend to explore the greater Beijing area after the conference, so let me know if you need an adventurous travel companion.

I look forward to meeting you all.
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment