Sunday, May 13, 2012

Greeting from Princeton

Hello, I am Feng Liu, a 3rd year Ph.D. student at Princeton University, USA, currently working with Prof. David August and the Liberty Research Group in CS Department. My research interests broadly include program analysis, compiler transformation and run-time system, focus on programming systems for modern computer architectures.

This year, I will be presenting a paper entitled "Dynamic Synthesis for Relaxed Memory Models" at PLDI. This paper was a collaboration with Prof. Martin Vechev from ETH Zurich, Prof. Eran Yahav from Technion, Nayden Nedev and Nedyalko Prisadnikov, who I met when I was interning at IBM T J Watson Lab last summer. Here I sincerely thank my mentors Prof. Martin Vechev and Prof. Eran Yahav, for providing me with thorough and insightful supervising during this project. And also I would like anyone who is interested in this work to come to my talk!

There are lots of reasons why I'm so excited by attending PLDI'12. First of all, this is the first time I am going to give a talk and learn from best researchers on such a top conference. Second, this is the first time PLDI is held in China and Asia. It recalls me the wonderful years I spent and wonderful friends I met in Beijing.  This time I look forward to meeting you and making new friends there!

See you soon!
Feng

No comments:

Post a Comment