Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hello all!

Hello, my name is Boris Petrov, a M.Sc. student in Artificial Intelligence at Sofia University, Bulgaria. My main research interest is in programming languages.

I will be presenting the paper "Race Detection for Web Application" which is a joint research with Prof. Martin Vechev from ETH Zurich, Manu Sridharan and Julian Dolby, both from IBM Research. We developed a tool, named WebRacer, which dynamically checks web-pages for concurrency errors leading to non-determinism and unwanted behavior.

I am very grateful and excited for the opportunity to visit PLDI, present my summer work in front of the top researchers in the world, get to meet great like-minded people and experience a unique culture! I'm sure it will be a great ride for all of us!

Hope to see you there,
Boris

No comments:

Post a Comment