Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Jacob Brock from University of Rochester


I will be attending and presenting PACco-authored with Xiaoming Gu, Bin Bao and Chen Ding, my advisor at the University of Rochester at ISMM, as well as a short paper at MSPC.  I am most looking forward to hearing other speakers; my favorite thing about conferences is that it's impossible to predict what talks will really stand out, but a few that I am particularly looking forward to are "Analyzing Memory Ownership Patterns in C Libraries" and "The Bloat-Aware Design for Big Data Applications" at ISMM and "Introducing Kernel-Level Page Reuse for High Performance Computing" and "All-window Data Liveness" at MSPC.

I look forward to learning about the newest developments, and meeting new connections!

-Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment