Monday, May 26, 2014

Going to PLDI for the first time

I'm Loris D'Antoni from University of Pennsylvania and in two weeks I'll attend PLDI for the first time to present my paper Fast: a transducer-based language for tree manipulation, to present my tool AutomataTutor at the co-located workshop PLOOC, and to participate to the Student Research Competition

Fast (rise4fun.com/Fast/) is a programming language for static analysis and optimization of programs that manipulate tree data structures that I developed during my first internship at Microsoft Research together with Margus Veanes, Ben Livshits, and David Molnar.
AutomataTutor, on the other hand, is a tool for automatic grading and feedback generation of Finite Automata constructions in undergrad education that I developed in collaboration with my advisor (Rajeev Alur), Sumit Gulwani, Dileep Kini, Mahesh Viswanathan, and Bjoern Hartmann.
Finally I'll present my ongoing research on the static analysis of Web Scrapers at the PLDI SRC.

Besides the talks, I really look forward to meet the other researchers attending the conference and hear what they will present.

No comments:

Post a Comment