Monday, June 15, 2015

Heading to PLDI

I've made it to Portland despite some hiccups (don't go to SJC when your flight is out of SFO!) and am about to walk over to PLDI. This is my first time visiting Portland and my second time attending PLDI (I went in 2011, right before I started grad school, when it was in San Jose and Mozilla Research sent all of the Rust interns).

I'm excited to be giving the second conference talk of my career (and my first at PLDI) on the Typecoin system that my advisor and I designed. I'm also looking forward to being able to talk to people about my current research, on language memory models for low-level concurrency, and to see the large number of interesting lookup talks in that area.

I'd like to thank the NSF for the funding I needed to attend this conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment