Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hello from Boulder

Hi everyone! I'm Jedidiah ("Jed") McClurg, a second-year Ph.D. student in the PL and Verification group at the University of Colorado Boulder. This will be my first time at PLDI, and I'm very excited for the opportunity to attend. It's great that there are many other students attending! I'm hoping to meet some of you at the conference.

If you're interested, I will be giving a talk on Tuesday at 9:15am. The paper is "Efficient Synthesis of Network Updates", and it's about an approach for automatically synthesizing correct software-defined network (SDN) programs. You can also check out the video abstract for more info.

The things I'm most looking forward to at the conference are
  1. meeting people, discussing possibilities for future collaborations, chatting with current collaborators, and
  2. learning more about the exciting topics at PLDI (I'm especially interested in program synthesis, so I hope to attend many/all of those talks).
Last but not least, I want to say that I'm very grateful for the NSF conference travel support.

See you all in Portland!

No comments:

Post a Comment