Saturday, June 13, 2015

Pre-PLDI 2015

I'm very excited to be attending PLDI 2015. This is my second time at PLDI. I was lucky enough to go to PLDI 2012 in Beijing when I was an undergraduate.  It was an excellent experience, and I learned a lot and met many people. I'm very grateful for the NSF travel support that makes it possible for me to go again.

This will be my first conference as a PhD student, and I will be giving a talk about work I did with Derek Dreyer and Viktor Vafeiadis during an internship at MPI-SWS last summer. Although I've had the chance to talk about this work at small seminars, I'm looking forward to being able to present it to a larger audience at PLDI.

One aspect of PLDI 2012 that was so enjoyable was the chance to talk to people in smaller groups about the work they had presented during some of the social events and time between talks. I'm hoping that will happen again at PLDI 2015.

I'm looking forward to meeting the other students there!

No comments:

Post a Comment