Saturday, June 13, 2015

Pre-PLDI15

First, thanks for the travel grant support from NSF. I am very grateful for that!

I am Yufei Ding from North Carolina State University. My advisor is Dr. Xipeng Shen, and our research focuses on program optimization, input sensitivity analysis, generalized redundant computation elimination and program parallelization. With carefully designed program language and compiler support, we hope our technique could benefit more users without involving complicated programming.

This is my first time to attend the PLDI meeting. As you know, PLDI is one of the most top conference in my area. And joining this great conference with my own work "Autotuning Algorithmic Choice for Input Sensitivity" is so excited and honored. If you are interested in more details about my work, please come to my talk on Wednesday 09:40 - 10:05am.

No comments:

Post a Comment