Friday, June 24, 2016

Back from PLDI 2016


PLDI 2016 ended several days ago. It is my honor to attend the premier conference on programming language as a student volunteer. It is also my honor to get financial support from ACM SIGPLAN PAC. 

Thanks to the conference committee who decided to hold the conference in the beautiful city, Santa Barbara. The weather is mild and comfortable. The conference hotel is near the beach and the scenery is charming. Thanks to Dan and Michael, who arranged the jobs for volunteers carefully so that we, student volunteers, had enough time to listen to reports and meet with experts. 

Because I am interested in program verification, I attended the SOAP workshop and the program verification sessions. The work reported there is great and it is worthwhile to learn from the papers and the reporters. It is a nice experience to attend PLDI, but I think it would be better if I had a paper there. I will work harder. See you PLDI 2017 when I hope that I can meet with you with my own paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment