Tuesday, June 14, 2016

See you in PLDI'16!


Hi, I am Pengcheng Li, a fourth-year PhD student from the University of Rochester. I am working with Professor Chen Ding on memory allocators, in-memory caches and related timescale theory. Our ongoing memory demand theory will be presented in ISMM'16. Our timescale theory, as proved, affirms to be a generalized theory including the past HOTL locality theory and other conversional theories. I feel excited to share our new, recent work with you to earn comments and suggestions. This is the third time to attend PLDI. Every time, I see my research buddies, share one another's latest work and absorb feedback from them. PLDI is a great forum to drive the most cutting-edge technology on program languages. Researchers like me appreciate this form of discussion. Hope to see you in my ISMM'16 talk and PLDI main conference. Any feedback will be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment