Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Looking Forward to the Next Few Days

Hello all! My name is Eric Atkinson, and I am a first year graduate student at MIT being advised my Michael Carbin. My current research is on analyzing probabilistic programs, but I am also interested in approximate computing, program analysis through machine learning, and in general the intersection of PL technologies with uncertain reasoning. This is my third PLDI visit, and I hope to use it to meet other people who are also interested in this area. I am particularly looking forward to the talks on "Input Responsiveness", "Data-Driven Precondition Inference", and "Statistical Similarity of Binaries". I also hope to be able to catch some of the SRC talks to see what other students are working on.  I would like to thank the organizers for their generous funding, and I hope to see everyone in Santa Barbara!

No comments:

Post a Comment