Thursday, June 9, 2016

On the road to PLDI

Hello everyone out there,


My name is Duco and I will be part of the student volunteers helping out at PLDI '16. I am very happy to be able to make this small contribution to the success of this year's conference as I love to organize and help organize all sorts of events.

I'm still a Ph.D student working with the Inria research institute in Grenoble, France. However my defense will take in place in little more then a month after PLDI so I'm definitely looking forward to meet researchers and establish some contacts while searching for a post-doc position.

I'm both co-author of a paper at LCTES on Monday on the topic of cache optimization for dataflow programs and presenter of a poster during the PLDI reception on the subject of performance debugging of data locality and memory accesses.


Hope to see you all soon in Santa Barbara!

No comments:

Post a Comment