Saturday, June 11, 2016

Looking forward to PLDI 2016!

Hi everyone! My name is Jedidiah ("Jed") McClurg, and I'm a Ph.D. student finishing up my third year in the CUPLV group at the University of Colorado Boulder.

This will be my second PLDI experience. Last year, I presented "Efficient Synthesis of Network Updates" at PLDI 2015 in Portland. I'm really excited to have an opportunity to attend PLDI 2016 again, and present my follow-on work, "Event-Driven Network Programming". I'm especially excited to visit Santa Barbara, one of my favorite places in the USA.

Judging by the blog entries so far, it looks like there will be many other students attending. I hope to meet some of you at the conference!

Regards,
jed

P.S. thanks to SIGPLAN PAC for providing a small portion of the funding needed to attend the conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment