Wednesday, June 8, 2016

PLDI16, here I come!

I'm Sepideh Maleki. I just graduated from Texas State University with my master's and will start my PhD this fall at UT Austin.
I'm waiting for this event since January when I found out my paper got accepted. PLDI is the best conference in programming languages and I'm so excited to be part of it this year. What excites me more is to meet all these experts in my field and I can't wait to hear about everyone's research. This is my first time serving as a student volunteer at a conference and I know it will be a great experience.
My research interest is all about parallel programming so I would like to hear more about parallelism, energy and performance. I'm looking forward to meet Ben Zorn because well who doesn't! I'm hoping to meet Jean Yang too. I've been following her blog for a while now and I'm excited to meet her at PLMW.

See y'all at Santa Barbara :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment